V1.737 release 28th October 2016
NEW In the FACTORY meny there is a new option for SETUP. There are new conditions that can be put in with YES or NO answers.
- OBSERVERS MENU. A reduced set of menus for observing. (NOT IMPLEMENTED YET)
- EXTERNAL ENCODERS. Selecte this if you have external encoders fitted.
- HIGH SPEED SLEWS. Only applies to a few users to get teh handset above 0.55 degrees per second.
- FOCUS BOX. For extra hardware associated with the system.
- TRACK AT START. Useful option if you are not ready to run tthe telescope from power up. Use the UNPARK button to get it going.
- DOUBLE ENCODER resolution. Works with all systems. It will be a benefit if your RATIO or ERATIO is under 100,000. See the manual.
BACKDOOR '3' to test the communications link to the drivebox. A low level reporting and display of the traffic to/from the drivebox.
Various bugs in GPS screen removed. It now tells you when you have updated the time or the site position.